Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical governance of multiple technology/vendor or highly complex solutions, acting as the conduit between Solutions and Professional Services during presales & delivery
- Technical delivery lead on multiple technology/vendor or highly complex solutions, working closely with the Lead Programme/Project manager to provide technical governance and leadership
- Identification of remediation options for projects with known issues and deployment of the same
- Ratification of technical project documentation and standards including HLD, LLD, SOW, proposals and health checks
- Identification of risks and ability to support a project manager with mitigation plans
- Attendance and input at aligned project definition/design workshops
- Deliver commercial success while improving productivity and efficiency of technical implementations through recognition and delivery of quality, standardisation and adherence to governance
- Delivery and overseeing of customer technical projects and solutions
- Consistently maintain delivery standards on project work to include completed and signed customer SOWs and project sign-off documentation in addition to any expected technical documentation
- Providing technical leadership and a single point of technical escalation on assigned projects
- Support Resourcing team to align appropriate consultants to project work whether internal or via partners and contractors
- Responsible for ensuring technical suitability and fit for all technical personnel aligned to assigned projects
- Identifying areas for technical development and skills gaps in the wider Consultancy team
- Attendance of consultancy standards & quality workshops
- Attendance and input to project/programme closure and lesson learned meetings
What you need to succeed:
- Demonstrable experience of leading the delivery of complex multi technology/vendor solutions
- Demonstrable experience of leading technical delivery teams of up to 20
- Demonstrable experience of technically leading £1m plus projects
- Desire and proven capability to deliver quality projects/outputs and team leadership.
- Is able to continually demonstrate exceptional skills in time-management, planning, sales and all types of communication
- Has proven extensive commercial awareness, able to protect the interests of CDW in all aspects of professional services delivery.
- Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement.
- Broad technical and commercial understanding of 3 of more of the following, and a general appreciation of the remainder, with exposure to defining, working with and delivering against general referenced architectures:
- Multi Cloud
- Modern Workplace / Digital Transformation
- Ensures knowledge, skills, creativity, integrity and judgement is applied to services and solutions of exceptional quality to clients and co-workers.
- Has the capability and desire to be our clients trusted advisor
- Creates and maintains a culture for listening, understanding and responding flexibly to clients, co-workers, and suppliers so that every contact is a personalised and positive experience.
- Continually demonstrates initiative, always giving their best, and confident to lead and make decisions, improve their effectiveness and help others do the same, acknowledging and assuming responsibility for their own actions, products, decisions and policies.
- Passionate about technology ensuring that market relevance is maintained to lead our clients and technical teams.
- Exceptional organisational and technical team leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with all personnel across the organisation and with clients based on respect and good rapport
- Demonstrable experience of leading high performing teams
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and mentoring others
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.