Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Management of Nav-Support mailbox
- Resolution of 1st line support requests
- Managing 1st line support requests from start to finish ensuring that the end user is kept up to date with progress at all times
- Responsible for setting up new system users
- Responsible for access / permission changes
- Responsible for disabling users
- Responsible for general Nav-Support queries
- Removal / adding of approvers for expenses, overtime and PREQ’s
- Approving requests on behalf of the managers who are unable to access Navision
- Responsible for chasing outstanding development request with coworkers and developers
- Responsible for chasing outstanding testing with coworkers
- Assisting reviewing / approving of change management developments prior to system uploads
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and yearly SOX Controls for Navision IT Applications
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process
- Assist leading weekly BAU meeting to reviewing status on high priority changes / projects and capture risks and issues.
- Creation of Knowledge Base
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
What you need to succeed:
- At least 1 year’s experience of Navision
- Good understanding of CDW processes
Nice to have:
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution, or to identify when escalation is necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills including building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Able to identify key deliveries and to priorities
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW
- Demonstrates attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.