Partner Sales Enablement at its full potential
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission, and be excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
- CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People.
- Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way.
- Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together.
- At CDW, you will collaborate with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
- Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW.
- Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers in a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
To be successful in this role:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Operational knowledge of the partner’s tools and systems preferable
- Understanding of sales workflow and how to add value
- Good knowledge of Data analysis
- High-level knowledge of aligned category partner preferable
- General business acumen
- Collaborative, effective communication skills
- Ability to work toward deadlines
- Initiative-taking and initiative-taking
- Driven to impact change
- Planning, organisation, and reporting skills
Our Partner Sales Enablement
- Support CDW and partners on sales account alignment
- Provide timely support to sales around tools
- Help Sales Support with the Partner administration processes
- Collaborate with Marketing to make raw data into useable data
- Provide scalable support to New Seller on-boarding using the Partner’s tools
- Develop, grow, and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Own the association of Co-workers on the partner’s systems to ensure correct alignment
- Drive overall productivity and effectiveness of partnerships by providing a first-class operational service to CDW and partners
- Be the first point of contact for a select number of partners
What we can give back to you!
CDW offers a variety of benefits, benefits, and development programs that enable co-workers to perform at their best personally and professionally. CDW understands the importance of work/life harmony and strives to help our co-workers achieve it.
- Hybrid role
- CDW Saver Card- Branded pre-paid card to help save on everyday spend with store discounts.
- Counselling and Bereavement Service, Coworker Share Purchase Plan, EAP, Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Health Club Scheme, Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Wills @Work-discounted service from a law firm.
- Discounted personal travel insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
At CDW, we continuously examine the future of work as it relates to organizations of all sizes and in all industries. We have adapted our solutions, identified new services, and evaluated products that will help any organization plan for what comes next.
We are here to help you prepare, adapt, and continue moving forward with confidence.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV and motivation letter.