DE&I Business Partner
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission, and be excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
- CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People.
- Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way.
- Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together.
- At CDW, you will collaborate with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
- Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW.
- Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers in a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
DE&I Lead this is what you will do:
To provide expertise on DE&I Inclusion and Diversity matters incorporating the latest thinking and societal changes on an ever-evolving agenda.
Act as the SME on DE&I, engagingEngage with internal customers to support learning, growth, and a mind-set shift. Analyse data and produce insights to identify opportunities to drive change and make a positive difference, monitoring and evaluating the impact of interventions continuously and recommending a change of direction when needed.
To be successful in this role:
- 3–5-year experience in similar role
- HR qualification (Advantage)
- A subject matter expert in Diversity & InclusionDE&I
- Strong experience in designing and delivering DE&I programmes in partnership with a business
- Proven experience in shaping an organisation’s DE&I strategy, implementing DE&I initiatives, and measuring impact and change
- Knowledge and experience of equality, diversity and inclusion legislation and policies, across Disability, Gender, LGBT+ and Race, Ethnicity & Cultural Heritage (REACH)
- Ability to translate data, insights and research into strategy, actions, and improvement opportunities
- Experience of engaging with and influencing a variety of stakeholders through creating papers, delivering presentations, and facilitating discussions
- Experience in developing and delivering training on Diversity & InclusionDE&I
- Clear communicator that can partner with all areas of the business and third-party colleagues
Our DE&I Lead
- Lead the development of the DE&I action plan in line with the UK DE&I Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, focusing on employees, customers, and communities
- Applying your experience to lead the development of implementation of DE&IEDI policies ensuring these are embedded within the organisation
- Collaborate with the HR Team and Business leaders to provide DE&I thought leadership, support, and pragmatic advice; ensuring CDW is a place where everyone can; belong, be themselves and belongsucceed
- Partner across the communities to ensure that DE&I is embedded across all aspects of the employee lifecycle and that we attract, develop, and retain talent, reflective of the diversity of the customers and communities that we serve
- Identify and design best practices/tools for CDW to implement
- Design, facilitate or collaborate on change programmes to aid cultural and organisational change as required
- Conduct data analysis and reporting, to identify trends and provide recommendations to address gaps
- Collaborate with UK Business Resource Groups (BRGs) to evolve DE&I activities that contribute to the development of CDW and our employees
- Drive engagement within CDW UK and align where possible with the wider DE&I team
- Support with communication and events, both internally and externally working closely with the marketing team and in line with the DE&I calendar
- Foster a culture of giving and volunteerism among co-workers and key stakeholders
- Support and implement a local Coworker volunteerism and engagement strategy
- Work with local Social Impact committee to execute volunteer initiatives and charitable donations
- Build and grown relationships with community partners to identify and promote volunteer opportunities
- Support content development for the annual ESG report
- Manage and promote the Coworker matching gift program locally
- Lead and execute CDW’s Empower Month in October
What we can give back to you!
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks, and development programs that enable co-workers to perform at their best personally and professionally. CDW understands the importance of work/life harmony and strives to help our co-workers achieve it. A few of our benefits:
- Hybrid role
- CDW Saver Card- Branded pre-paid card to help save on everyday spend with store discounts.
- Counselling and Bereavement Service, Coworker Share Purchase Plan, EAP, Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Health Club Scheme, Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Wills @Work-discounted service from a law firm.
- Discounted personal travel insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
At CDW, we continuously examine the future of work as it relates to organizations of all sizes and in all industries. We have adapted our solutions, identified new services, and evaluated products that will help any organization plan for what comes next.
We’re here to help you prepare, adapt, and continue moving forward with confidence.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Tasneem Voges via the telephone number +44 20 3868 5209 or [email protected]
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV and motivation letter.