Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a compassionate, fun, diverse and inclusive team that offers great career opportunities? Why not Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future? With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to on-going projects and the transition of new customers when required
- Assist in maintaining uptime of internal toolsets
- Building integrations with internal tools, suppliers and customers ITSM toolsets
- Complete development of the incident management tool strategy
- Work with internal resolver teams to ensure appropriate information is passed to them on completion
- Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required.
- Actively seek to improve and grow own skill and knowledge base in appropriate areas.
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
- Experience with Ivanti Service Management
- Extensive knowledge of ITSM Toolsets
- Experience with Middleware platforms such as ONEiO
- Understanding of RDBMS (SQL) and HTML
- Understanding of SOAP and Rest services
- Understanding of XML and JSON message structures
- Familiarity of XSLT transform useful
- Exposure to and understanding of Windows and IIS
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and knowledge of the various associated disciplines useful
- Any Industry recognised qualifications or certifications an advantage
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent
Who we are:CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small. What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Effective in the production of documentation and process design
- Ability to take ownership of and progress projects to completion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas
- Ability to work in a small team and to support team members
- Desire to learn in a fast changing and challenging environment