Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
We are currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join our PPM team with a focus on growing the (partner) revenue and profitability. This individual will own, cultivate and drive go-to-market strategy & engagement around the (partner) portfolio.
You will be responsible for maximising revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally and aligning (partner’s) growth objectives with CDW’s. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
What you’ll do:
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives/KPI’s
- Manage and nurture the existing relationships. Establish new relationships within (partner) account team & CDW
- Manage pipeline through (partner tools) - proactively engaging with sellers to bring opportunities through the sales cycle to closure
- Execution of the business plan against defined milestones & metrics
- Maintain and own any certification requirements that support the partner accreditation requirements, in partnership with aligned PDM
- Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions to maximise the sales opportunity and profitability
- Own and drive sales engagement between (partner) and CDW alignment
- Own and drive the leads that are generated by joint CDW & (partner) marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed to won/closed business by sales
- Upsell attach and services onto existing and new opportunities in line with (partner) business plan, including whitespace, DaaS, support uplift, services attach
What you need to succeed:
- demonstrable track record of a successful sales career
- consistent track record of high performance
- capable to lead executive engagements
- strong interpersonal and management skills
- proven track record in building relationships
- ability to deliver sales results through management
- Sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry
- Experience in winning net new accounts as well as upselling to the install base
- Knowledge of workspace product and services portfolio as well as market trends
- Knowledge of (partner) business
- Ability to drive sales through leadership
- Strong communication, network and customer management skills
- Able to understand and articulate requirements
- Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- High-level commercial understanding of technology, workspace partners
- Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT market desirable
- Understanding of workspace technology and the business challenges it addresses
- Understanding of (partner) technologies, process & sales GTM
- Passion for technology around innovation, capable to lead technology discussion without having to be the deep expert
Nice to have:
- Motivated and driven with a view to develop career
- Competitive, results-oriented, assertive and determined
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior management level
- Reliable, tolerant, and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone, but also a team-player
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.