The Resource Coordinator is responsible for the ownership of resource scheduling for a team of Professional Services technical resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of Professional Services Resource Scheduling
- For a given piece of work, selecting and allocating the most appropriate level of resource based on availability, skills and
- Ensuring the booking system is continually validated and containing all relevant data to ensure MI reporting is
- Managing the day to day bookings and small works for up to 15 consultants in an allocated
- Buddy system in place so that when a colleague is absent, e.g. when on leave or sick, etc., any day to day bookings and any works are picked up for the practice that they are responsible
- Management of the CRM/Resourcing mailbox within
- Ensure Statements of Work (SoW) and sign off sheets are completed, signed by the client and filed on the system for all
- Engage with contract agencies and 3rd Party resource providers, where in- house resources are not available, including making sure they are sending a suitably skilled and knowledgeable resource to do the
- Being a first point of contact for their resources, in the event of a problem preventing completion of any scheduled
- Inform Professional Service resources of their bookings and forwarding sufficient information relating to the job, which includes any supporting documentation e.g. Location/Contact Details/Proposal/PS Breakdown/Statement of Works/HLD/LLD/etc.
- Maintain internal and partner Skills Matrix, updating and publishing regularly with new technologies / accreditations
- Create analytical reports (Utilisation and others as requested by the Professional Services management team).
- Liaise with consultants on a day to day basis to amend bookings and organising daily
- Plan out the consultant’s projects making sure they have enough time to complete the work they are booked out for, i.e. PDW, HLD, LLD and implementation.
- Proactive management of the Resource Worksheet
- Review the resource scheduler to ensure no past provisional bookings are
- Continual validation of the resource scheduling systems to ensure accurate reporting
- Keep the resource scheduler up to date with consultants’ annual leave /
- Validate Sales Orders (SORD) to make sure they have the correct resource code, quantity, cost price, sell price and descriptions
- Engage with Resource / Consultancy Managers to identify shadowing opportunities for the
- Liaise with project management to book out resource for
- Supporting the Consultancy team to ensure alignment to CDW governance and standards e.g.
- Create Weekly reports which are sent to the Resource
- Weekly conference call with Solution Architects, BDMs and Principal Consultants to discuss upcoming
- Weekly conference call with Principal Consultant to discuss current and future requirements for the consultants (e.g. work, training, shadowing, etc.)
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in an IT services, hardware or software related role with additional preference to someone who has tangible customer service skills.
- Technical background with good infrastructure, software and operating system
- Client liaison on a technical
- Experience in dealing with personnel from varying backgrounds and environments including sales, technical, third parties, clients,
- Able to identify key deliverables and to
- Experience at communicating with various technical levels, with the ability to articulate clear and measurable end
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be vigilant with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate, perseverance, determined
- Self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic to learn
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Assertiveness and tenacity when assigning opportunities
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.