Bring your recruitment career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. We are an innovative, Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry.
In this Senior Tech Recruiter role, you will be the recruiting and talent champion for CDW globally. Acting as a hands-on recruitment partner and strategic advisor, you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process and must possess the ability to manage multiple requisitions, while also demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and creativity in your approach to sourcing roles. You will lead by example and coach hiring managers on the best practices related to talent assessment and selection.
What you will do:
- Be the point-person for CDW in all things tech recruitment
- Build trust and relationships with hiring managers and help meet the talent demands of the business.
- Assist in development of recruitment strategy, building on market analysis and talent intelligence, educating internal hiring teams, and creating sourcing strategies and recruitment marketing solutions.
- Help us continue to build out our recruitment and onboarding tools, systems, and processes.
- Onboard, manage, and evaluate staffing agency vendors, holding vendors accountable for high-quality submittals, timely and efficient communication, and resolving any issues.
- Build a quality pipeline of candidates, review CVs, screen candidates, sell candidates on the opportunity, and coordinate throughout the interview process.
- Organise and document detailed intakes, debriefs, feedback sessions with candidates and hiring teams.
- Be the go-to resource for hiring managers on all things hiring-related and be the liaison internally with other internal departments like HR, IT, Legal and Finance to make hiring happen.
- Proactively communicate on recruitment activity, metrics, successes, and challenges with hiring teams and leaders.
What we expect of you:
The hard-working relationship-builder we seek is an adept Senior Tech Recruiter to the business with these qualifications.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience within a corporate recruiting or agency environment with an emphasis on technical customer-facing recruitment
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone/email and internet research
- Experience in driving candidate sourcing using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, technical social networks, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, policies and practices related to global recruitment
- Ability to communicate to effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management and executives
- Demonstrated skill in prioritizing multiple responsibilities, tasks and projects simultaneously including ability to shift priorities and question the status quo
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, highly organized and proactive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices in UK, EMEA, and/or APAC
- Be a proficient user of recruitment technology, JobVite ATS and Talemetry CRM
- Strong applicant management and sourcing skills, using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout, or Human Predictions
- Comfortable working with and presenting recruitment data and market data, reporting, and analytics – ideally with LinkedIn Talent Insights, Gartner TalentNeuron and/or EMSI Burning Glass
- Relationship building and management with hiring managers, other internal teams, and staffing agencies.
- Excellent at juggling priorities, managing time wisely, being an attentive and responsive business partner, and enhancing the recruitment process
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.