Service Desk Analyst
CDW - Peterborough
CDW is expanding and now looking to appoint a Service Desk Analyst, to supplement the team with hard working, enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to provide an outstanding level of service and quality.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Desk Analyst
- Present a professional image of the company to deliver positive customer experience throughout the customer journey
- Be clear and transparent in all communication with customers to ensure they understand the current situation in order to demonstrate CDW principles
- Responsible for working in adherence to all policies and procedures in order to deliver compliant customer outcomes
- Constantly strive to improve the customer experience by challenging existing processes and practices and recommending change where appropriate.
- Manage vulnerable customer incident in order to ensure the most appropriate support is provided
- Identify and accurately record any complaints received from customers and achieve first time resolution
- Responsible for identifying and reporting any incidents of breaches of operational processes and policies
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to initiate and maintain contact with customers to ensure an appropriate outcome is achieved
- Effectively communicate with customers in order to identify the issue and to provide customers an appropriate outcome
- Utilise effective questioning techniques to understand the customer circumstances, to ensure an Incident is managed to exit in a timely manner
Skills needed to be a Service Desk Analyst
- A confident telephone manner
- Effective written and verbal skills
- The ability to work towards targets
- The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Key attention to detail
Professional Qualifications - Not necessary but great if you do.
- BPSS Clearance can be obtained
- ITIL Foundation v4 will be required to be passed within 3 months of joining to pass probation