CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
Are you passionate about the ability for technology to have a fundamental impact on the way people and organisations work? Do you want to enable our sales teams to position Apple technologies to the customers of one of the largest Global IT services providers? Do you have successful track record in a Business Development role, and looking for your next career challenge? Are you looking for an engaging and varied role working with some of the smartest people in the industry?
CDW have the highest level of Apple Enterprise Partner accreditation in the UK. Our Apple Practice is a team that sits across the different business functions within CDW. Its role is to:
· Provide our diverse range of Enterprise customers with Apple centric, industry-leading advice and expertise to help them select the right technology solutions and make the most of them
· Identify whitespace and drive leads to our sales teams creating solution opportunities.
Develop CDW’s Apple go-to-market message, driving and evangelising our opinion, breadth of capability and experiences to internal teams, customers, and partners.
What you’ll do:
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales revenue and strategic objectives/KPIs
· Manage and nurture the existing relationships. Establish new relationships and build strong, successful partnership with the Apple Enterprise organisation, specifically Apple’s Major Account team
· Manage the Apple pipeline, proactively engaging with CDW sales teams to bring opportunities through the sales cycle to closure
· Execution of the business plan against defined milestones and metrics including services and options attach rates
· Maintain and own any certification requirements and spearhead the Apple Business Excellence (BEP) program
· Understand and promote all relevant Apple programs and promotions to maximise the sales opportunity and profitability
· Own and drive the leads that are generated by joint CDW and Apple marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed to won/closed business by sales
· Upsell and attach existing and new opportunities in line with the Apple business plan, including whitespace, DaaS, support uplift and services attach
· You will be responsible for managing your own diary and hours so how any given week ends up looking will be up to you
· Work with sellers and customers to qualify Apple opportunities, understand business needs and raise pre-sales opportunities to align appropriate resource.
· Produce high quality enablement plans and see through to delivery, showing ROI
· Work with Apple to build relationships, keep up to date with new products and help shape CDW’s opinion of current and future Apple technologies
· Meet prospective customers, presenting CDW’s breadth of capability in a credible, friendly, and relatable way
· Build relationships across the business, including with Sales, Professional Services, Managed Services, and the presales teams to draw upon as the need arises
· Support the development of junior team members through shadowing, peer review and feedback
· Work with the Apple Practice Technical Lead, R&D, Marketing, and others to conceive and incubate new offerings and take them to market
What you need to succeed:
· A passion for technology is key and you need to be able to demonstrate a breath of experience growing a business, including identifying new business opportunities, new markets, new customers and new partnerships
· Proven ability to build, execute and own enablement plans in line with business priorities and industry opportunities
· An influencer and natural leader who can build a successful internal network to achieve business goals
· You should have experience in working on opportunities as part of a team that involves solutions and other disciplines including Pre-sales , Bid Managers and Project Managers
· This is a sales role and so you must have some commercial acumen. This could be in a similar role with another company, as a budget holder or as a BDM but an awareness of the financial implications of decisions is a must
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.