CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
This job posting is no longer active
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
What you need to succeed:
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019 inc Hyper-V – In depth Knowledge
- Active Directory (Core AD Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication, PKI) – In depth Knowledge
- Exchange 2013/2016/2019 – Strong Knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration – Strong Knowledge
- Microsoft 365 Administration – Strong Knowledge
- Microsoft 365/Azure AD Identity Management – In depth Knowledge
- Cloud based technologies IaaS, PaaS. Either Microsoft Azure or AWS – In depth Knowledge
Nice to have:
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.