Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers and 3rd party stakeholders to prepare a design for changes to their environment to enable a managed service
- Work with stakeholders to agree the design through change management and security teams as required
- Learn and deploy required internal tools sets in line with Service Design.
- Work with team members to ensure a managed workload
- Design and implement solutions in a timely manner to enable support contracts to commence
- Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process
- Work with consultants to better understand issues and resolutions
What you need to succeed:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Proven customer management skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes.
- Proven capability in the following technologies – Certification an advantage:
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019 inc Hyper-V – In depth Knowledge
- Active Directory (Core AD Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication, PKI) – In depth Knowledge
- Microsoft 365 Administration – Strong Knowledge
- Microsoft 365/Azure AD Identity Management – In depth Knowledge
- Cloud based technologies IaaS, PaaS. Either Microsoft Azure or AWS – In depth Knowledge
Nice to have:
- SCCM – Experience
- SCVMM – Experience
- VMware / vSphere 6.5-7.0 – Experience
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience of monitoring toolsets, Sciencelogic, Solarwinds or similar
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Actively seek to improve and grow own skills and knowledge base in appropriate technologies to pass industry standard certifications
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.