The Sales Operations Manager for APAC will be responsible for managing all operational functions within the APAC region. In this role, you will help drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of CDW providing a first-class operational service to the sales divisions across all CDW regions. You will utilise your Financial, Commercial, Services or Operational background to identify areas for improvement and alignment across Sales and Operations. Not only reaching for resolution at individual query/ escalation stage but identifying proactive means for improvement across Sales & Ops for wider share and execution.
- Management of a team of sales supports and operational coworkers ensuring all team members understand theirs and CDW’s expectations and deliverables of their roles.
- Identify and manage training and development needs in line with company procedures.
- Team Meetings
- Bi-annual appraisals, monthly one-to-ones, training and development plans
- Regular assessment of individual team members’ performance and act to address conduct/capability issues in line with CDW procedures.
- Client facing engagement where required inclusive of client meetings
- To collaborate with Credit on disputed invoices. Responsible for supporting alignment and resolution, in addition to identifying proactive means to avoid future occurrences.
- To collaborate with Inventory Management on inventory disputes. Responsible for supporting alignment and resolution, in addition to identifying proactive means to avoid future occurrences.
- To collaborate with Customer Services on product returns. Responsible for supporting alignment and resolution. Identifying proactive means for improvement.
- To provide support to sales with contract and renewal management. Identifying proactive means for improvement.
- To provide support to the SOS (Sales Operations Specialists) team for month end billing and target achievement, inclusive of seller education on order/project status share.
- To collaborate with Sales Finance team to resolve finance based queries. Responsible for supporting alignment and resolution, in addition to identifying proactive means to avoid future occurrences.
- To provide support to Client On-Boarding requirement within aligned Sales teams, supporting Client Experience manager.
- To provide scalable support to New Seller on-boarding, within aligned Sales teams
- To align with UK based operational teams to support process improvement and change management
- To develop, grow and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Utilise knowledge of CDW’s capability to best serve APAC client base
- Create and maintain sound understanding of Vendor promotions and special bid process, deal registration process and channel rules of engagement
What You’ll Bring
- 5 + years of sales operations experience
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in dealing with a Sales environment
- Mentoring skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of forecasting
- Ability to solve complex problems
Nice to Have
- People management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in the technology reseller or channel industry