Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- On-board, Maintain and support financial customer accounts, assisting in account management and administration.
- Establish & maintain a smooth process flow between CDW, our customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Work with CDW US to leverage accounts Globally
- Work with Vertical sales teams across key Vendors to open and maintain accounts
- Develop low spending accounts moved into team
This role is in the Commercial Sales Organisation of CDW UK. Responsibilities will include:
- Take a genuine interest in the customer’s business and a responsibility for their continued spending levels and growth
- On-boarding of new & existing customers.
- Liaising with all other CDW departments and functions to ensure excellence in all actions with clients and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain portfolio product knowledge.
- Clearly communicate and liaise with CDW internal departments, including sales, customer service, credit and purchasing
- Utilise knowledge of CDW’s capability in the UK and overseas.
- To understand and be able to action the entire sales cycle
- Productions of quotations in response to client enquiries
- Understand Vendor promotions and special bid process
- Understand deal registration process
- Understand channel rules of engagement.
- Ability to change and prioritise tasks constantly throughout the day/week/month
- Back Order report management for APAC accounts.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Proven sales track-record
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Comprehensive Navision knowledge
- Knowledge of services sold by CDW
- Experience on how to interface with vendors & suppliers
- Self starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build a rapport with clients, partners and CDW
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Drive and ambition
- Tenacity/persistence with the ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Natural business acumen and ability to assimilate numbers/financials quickly
- Awareness of legal & FX implications for international business
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Commercially minded
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.