CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
This role is suitable for an individual that may not have prior experience within Accounts Payable but has a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. The day to day role will be combination of normal Accounts Payable duties, and some Administrative tasks but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/Invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors. This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves.
What you’ll do:
• Processing Invoices & Credit notes to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes.
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts
• Liaising with various departments to ensure smooth efficient process flows
• Ensure that all allocated supplier accounts are paid promptly
• Sundry duties: Managing AP’s generic inbox, provide support to other AP team members as required, filing and general admin etc
What you need to succeed:
• Basic to Intermediary Excel and administration skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
• Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW
• Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
• Good problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
• Team Player
• Ability to work on their initiative
• Excellent communication skills
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.