Description The Head of Coworker Services - Business Partner, UK provides in-country strategic direction on CWS global organizational and in-country initiatives, company CWS policy, and practices. This role collaborates with senior leadership across the UK organization to facilitate the development of human capital in line with business objectives on a strategic and tactical level. The role directly interfaces and supports multiple Senior Leadership Team members. The Head of CWS BP, UK leads and directs multiple Business Partners in developing and implementing CWS solutions through culture, processes and best practices while ensuring compliance of all internal policies and country laws. Additionally, this role provides strategic insight and advice to all stakeholders.What'll You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:Must-Have
- Leads, develops and executes country-specific initiatives (compensation, engagement, retention, succession planning, merit review process, performance management, and organizational change).
- Partners with business leaders to design and execute scalable talent strategies that drive tangible business
- Conducts research and data analytics that identify talent gaps, assesses organizational performance, and proposes solutions that are in support of the business and that are in promotion of ongoing talent, development plans, and
- Leads, motivates and develops a Business Partner team that is laser-focused on delivering and achieving critical business results; being viewed as trusted partners and thought-leaders throughout the
- Serves as the primary interface with senior leadership levels on most CWS issues within the respective country areas. Advises business leaders on policies, inclusive of talent planning, development, country legislature, and performance management in order to promote an inclusive culture of continuous growth and
- Proposes, implements, and communicates changes to CDW UK policies and procedures to necessary stakeholders.
- 10+ years+ human resources experience as a business partner and at least one HR CoE within a matrixed multinational environment
- 7+ years of progressive management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Capability, or other relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Well versed and knowledgeable in multiple HR disciplines such as compensation, organizational design, HRIS, recruiting and benefits, including current trends and evolving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels in a constructive, balanced and professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge of human resource legislation and Federal, State, and Local employment
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead, engage, and drive
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities/projects with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines and providing high-quality work and service
- History of building and maintaining productive working relationships across all levels, and specifically at executive levels
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.