Legal Administrative Assistant at its full potential
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission, and be excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers across the EMEA and APAC regions.
- CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People.
- Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way.
- Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together.
- At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
- Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW.
- Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers in a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant this is what you will do:
We are looking to hire a highly organized, efficient, self-driven, talented, and collaborative Legal Administrative Assistant to work within and support the CDW legal team in delivering excellent service to the business. The role will be highly varied, challenging, and diverse and would suit a self-starter who is able to learn and integrate quickly in this busy department.
To be successful in this role:
- 3+ years’ experience as Legal Administrative Assistant
- Act as the administrative support to the Legal department
- Legal background, particularly in a Legal Secretarial capacity
- Experience with Salesforce / Agiloft / Adobe Sign / contract management software
- Experience within a sales environment
- Be the first point of contact for all direct queries to the Legal team
- Manage the Legal inbox and allocate matters and queries within the team effectively and promptly
- conduct initial reviews of requests and ensure documents are attached, requests are complete, necessary approvals have been sought, appropriate Legal team member is allocated, and the matter is recorded on WIP
- Manage and maintain the Legal work-in-progress (WIP) database, and analyse data to produce monthly/quarterly WIP reports (including use of graphs and PowerPoint)
- Liaise with CDW international entities (including the US and Canada), especially in respect of company secretarial support
- Provide support and cover for the Legal team’s other administrative assistant
- Assist with updating templates and precedent documents
- Manage invoice process, including raising PREQs and POs, liaising with finance departments, ensuring timely payment, and tracking invoices through to completion and against POs
- Manage the end-to-end signature process, including sending agreements for signature and countersignature through Adobe EchoSign, managing the signature process through to completion, ensuring signed agreements are dated and filed, assisting with queries from signatories (including referring to appropriate co-workers), and tracking signatures on the Legal WIP database
- provide general legal administrative support, including tidying up agreements for signature, creating letters, filling in company details, etc.
- assist with ad hoc legal queries – dealing with ad hoc legal queries where qualified legal expertise is not required (e.g., providing registered office details / assisting with the location of agreements/letterheads / etc)
- assist with ad hoc projects (e.g. filing hard copy agreements on the shared drive; migration of documents onto new contract management system; providing administrative support for banking; etc)
- provide general support for the Legal department (e.g. ordering new equipment; booking meeting rooms; Word / Excel / PowerPoint expertise)
Our Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel formulae and graphs, PowerPoint presentations, Word formatting and cross-referencing) and SharePoint
- Professional and courteous manner as the role will involve interaction with senior stakeholders and colleagues across the business, as well as suppliers and customers
- Hard working with a passion to learn and contribute
- Possess the ability to deliver flawless execution of administrative activities with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Be adept at prioritizing a busy workload by the level of importance and urgency
- Quick learner with an ability to demonstrate high levels of initiative
- Capacity to coordinate, organize, and ability to aid a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to take ownership of legal processes
- A ‘can-do’ and proactive attitude towards work levels and ad-hoc queries/projects
- Must work well in a team environment
What we can give back to you!
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks, and development programs that enable co-workers to perform at their best personally and professionally. CDW understands the importance of work/life harmony and strives to help our co-workers achieve it. A few of our benefits:
- CDW Saver Card- Branded pre-paid card to help save on everyday spend with store discounts.
- Counselling and Bereavement Service, Co-worker Share Purchase Plan, EAP, Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Health Club Scheme, Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Wills @Work-discounted service from a law firm.
- Discounted personal travel insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
At CDW, we continuously examine the future of work as it relates to organizations of all sizes and in all industries. We have adapted our solutions, identified new services, and evaluated products that will help any organization plan for what comes next.
We’re here to help you prepare, adapt and continue moving forward with confidence.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Tasneem Voges via the telephone number +44 20 3868 5209 or [email protected]
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV and covering letter.