Hybrid Project/Operations Coordinator at its full potential
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission, and be excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
- CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People.
- Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way.
- Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together.
- At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
- Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW.
- Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers in a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Hybrid Project/Operations Coordinator this is what you will do:
The role entails, working within a dedicated project team to provide deployment support for key CDW customers ensuring that requested products are configured and delivered on time, to agreed quality, scope, and costs. You will take full ownership of the deployment schedule and associated inventory, logistics & forecasts, and where necessary suppliers and internal teams. Due to the complex nature of these deployments the Hybrid Project/Operations Coordinator plays a pivotal role in supporting the overall delivery success of customer projects. As such they will play a key member of the extended team managing and mitigating risk and interacting with customer on issue management.
To be successful in this role:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Formal Training in Logistics Management
- CILT level 4 + or NVQ/Degree in related subject
- Prince 2 Foundation
- Experience of working with project management methods (e.g PRINCE2)
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent standard of written English and documentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite software including Microsoft Word, & MS Excel
- Ability to priorities tasks and expectation management
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a professional and structured manner in a commercial environment
- Experience of working to complex administrative processes
- Experience of supporting a large project or managing small work packages
- Experience of working as part of a team while retaining clear ownership of allocated activities
Our Hybrid Project/Operations Coordinator:
- Adhering to customer driven deployment plans, facilitate the picking, configuration, shipping, and deployment of key products supplied by CDW.
- Take ownership for the business processes and execution of the extended team to ensure on-time execution of customer deployment plans.
- Be the primary point of escalation for all customer issues ensuring the customer experience is maximized and delivers against quality execution.
- Work with internal logistics teams to ensure all delivery issues are managed and executed against customer deployment plans.
- Managing third party contributions to the project (as required)
- Managing communications with project stakeholders (as required)
- Managing Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies to the project's successful outcome (as required)
- Engage with account/sales managers & directors, consultants to support in the planning of the implementation and delivery of client projects.
- Effective management of the CDW delivery team
- Working closely with all external teams as required.
- Responsible for embracing and enhancing CDW's brand, and that of Operations and Professional Services, inside and outside of CDW.
- Ensures personal objectives and KPI targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop strong working relationships and work closely with all internal teams and stakeholders as required.
- Maintain high standards of documentation both during delivery and for use in future marketing, sales, case studies and implementation activities.
- Proactively support the implementation of department strategies and processes.
- Pro-actively identifies own training and development needs as required.
- Always ensure own compliance with departmental governance processes.
What we can give back to you!
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks, and development programs that enable co-workers to perform at their best personally and professionally. CDW understands the importance of work/life harmony and strives to help our co-workers achieve it. A few of our benefits:
- Hybrid role (working from home and in office)
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Technical certifications
- CDW Saver Card- Branded pre-paid card to help save on everyday spend with store discounts.
- Counselling and Bereavement Service, Coworker Share Purchase Plan, EAP, Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Health Club Scheme, Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Wills @Work-discounted service from a law firm.
- Discounted personal travel insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
At CDW, we continuously examine the future of work as it relates to organizations of all sizes and in all industries. We have adapted our solutions, identified new services, and evaluated products that will help any organization plan for what comes next.
We’re here to help you prepare, adapt, and continue moving forward with confidence.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Tasneem Voges via the telephone number +44 20 3868 5209 or [email protected]
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV and motivation letter.