CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Training on partner tools – Including CCW, CSH, PSS, PMA, PXP
- Creation of and responsible for updating Cisco training files across CDW
- Supporting all coworkers throughout the sales process, creation of quotes through to order management
- Forecasting, working with Business Development Managers and Sales
- Ensuring timely deal support in relation to close dates
- Partner enrolments – Multiple countries
- Partner program validity / changes
- Intranet management (sharepoint)
- Stock changes
- Pricing increases
- Partner events
- Operational reviews
- Updating and maintaining mandatory partner training requirements with partner key stakeholders
- Managing expectations of CDW and Cisco
What you need to succeed:
Nice to have:
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.