Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their responsibilities
- Ensure company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Endeavour to provide all CDW customers with the best level of customer service and support
- Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly by the team
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Ad-hoc reporting when required.
- Point of escalation for both internal and external customers, taking ownership through to resolution
- Contribute to the timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations suggesting corrective actions to be discussed and agreed upon with the Team Lead
- Through monitoring, management and contribution ensure the team achieve and exceed relevant SLAs, OLAs and KPI’s
- Identify and escalate any potential breach of service level or risk to CDW , where possible mitigating breach and managing to resolution
- Provide relevant stakeholders within Services with ad hoc reports
What you need to succeed:
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous team management experience
- Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
Nice to have:
- Team focused – a genuine passion for leading individuals to deliver excellence through continuous development and improvement.
- Patient, tolerant and supportive team member.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver operational excellence
- Influencer – able to remain positive at all times and influence those around you
- Good relationship management skills
- Driven, motivational, professional team member, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Outstanding communicator (verbal and written) that can remain objective and emphatic whilst being able to deliver the message required
- Excellent proven organisational and customer service skills
- Ability to take ownership of and progress problems to resolution
- Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
- Time management and prioritising skills to ensure delivery of service at all times
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of CDW’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.