Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Leading the interaction with customers in conjunction with sales to manage digital integration projects, from requirements gathering & solution design through to testing & live deployment.
- Providing client facing and web conference delivered demonstrations to existing and prospective customers
- Supporting the sales and account management teams by providing product knowledge expertise, advice on capability and best practice.
- Second line support lead for all ServiceTrack support enquiries, liaising with team members, Navision (ERP) support and the developers were required to resolve any queries.
- Providing training for new co-workers as part of the induction process.
- Collating and documenting feedback from customers & co-workers to drive future systems development.
- To drive adoption of integrated eCommerce solutions to reduce cost to serve and increase client retention by analysis of existing customer relationships and supporting new customer opportunities.
- Support the bid team in preparation of tender documents where a tailored response is required.
- Participation in testing and documentation of system updates and major releases to ensure timely delivery.
- Providing cover for other team members as required by the business or for periods of absence
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of managing supplier side integration projects with client procurement and marketplace systems
- A detailed understanding of marketplace systems such as Ariba, Coupa and OSN (supplier side only)
- Prior experience of presenting or demonstrating products desirable
- Exposure to experience of selling techniques
- Knowledge of transactional and business processes an advantage
Nice to have:
- A confident and articulate speaker
- Comfortable with leading an audience
- Able to engage effectively with technical and non-technical customer contacts and co-workers
- Be adept at prioritising workload by level of importance and urgency
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in response to changing needs and priorities
- A high level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and highly enthusiastic individual with a passion to learn and contribute
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.