Sales Support at its full potential
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission, and be excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers across the EMEA and APAC regions.
- CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People.
- Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way.
- Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together.
- At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
- Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW.
- Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers in a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
To be successful in this role:
- 3 -5 years’ experience in Sales
- Demonstrable understanding on the workings of large accounts
- Demonstrable basic sales awareness
- Detailed knowledge of products sold by CDW
- Experience on how to interface with vendors
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build a rapport with clients, partners and within CDW
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and external customers
Our Sales Support:
- Maintaining and supporting the accounts held by the Account Director, assisting in account management and administration
- Developing the full potential of key accounts by maintaining an internal role and allowing the Account Director to do more work both internally and externally on new business
- Identify business opportunities within clients
- Handle all enquiries and queries from clients as directed by Account Director
- Administer accounts and provide reporting info as requested by the Account Manager
- Take a genuine interest in the customer’s business and a responsibility for their continued spending levels and growth
- Work with key vendors and partners as required to develop opportunities and relationships in existing clients
- Liaising with all other CDW departments and functions to ensure excellence in all actions with clients and ensuring the highest levels of
- customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain portfolio product knowledge as defined by the Account Director
- Identify training, service, and re-sourcing opportunities
- Liaise with internal departments, including customer service, credit and purchasing
- Utilise knowledge of CDW’s capability
- Work with the Account Director and other supports to develop and produce reporting for major clients
- To work with the Account Director and other supports (and any identified Partner and/or vendor) on new name acquisition programmes as required
- To take a proactive sales role as required by the Account Director
- Productions of quotations in response to client enquiries
- Understand Vendor promotions and special bid process
- Understand deal registration process
- Understand channel rules of engagement
- Ability to change and prioritise tasks constantly throughout the day/week/month
- Provide cover for Back Order report chasing for the Team
What we can give back to you!
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks, and development programs that enable co-workers to perform at their best personally and professionally. CDW understands the importance of work/life harmony and strives to help our co-workers achieve it. A few of our benefits:
- CDW Saver Card- Branded pre-paid card to help save on everyday spend with store discounts.
- Counselling and Bereavement Service, Coworker Share Purchase Plan, EAP, Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Health Club Scheme, Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Wills @Work-discounted service from a law firm.
- Discounted personal travel insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
At CDW, we continuously examine the future of work as it relates to organizations of all sizes and in all industries. We have adapted our solutions, identified new services, and evaluated products that will help any organization plan for what comes next.
We’re here to help you prepare, adapt, and continue moving forward with confidence.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Tasneem Voges via the telephone number +44 20 3868 5209 or [email protected]
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV and motivation letter.