Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership, guidance and line management to a team of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line ServiceNet Engineers
- Provide support to delivery teams with relevant information regarding service performance via meetings, telephone conferences, email or reports
- Identify and manage training or development needs in line with company procedures
- Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets
- Manage organisational change within the team, including changes to procedures with regular comms in a timely manner
- Develop, grow and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders and customer equivalents
- Ensure company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Set high-quality standards and monitor as part of monthly QA, ensuring this is met via appropriate assessment methods
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise
- Escalate potential service issues and work with vendors when required
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork
- Respond to incidents logged in the Incident Management system when required and provide end-users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements
- Provide technical assistance to ongoing projects and the transition of new customers when required
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plans.
- Provide ongoing support to Business Development Managers, Service Design, Product Design and Transition to drive new business and service capabilities
- Assist with the design and creation of new Support Services and the review of existing services
What you need to succeed:
- At least three years experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience delivering pojects and complex changes
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas.
- Extensive and proven experience in one or some of the below technologies
- Cisco technologies, including switching and routing
Nice to have:
- Palo Alto
- Citrix NetScaler
- Cisco Nexus (5k, 7k).
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Ability to take ownership or to identify when escalation is necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.