Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Problem records through to resolution within service level thresholds and to customer’s satisfaction
- To carry out reactive Problem Management after the closure of a Major Incident and as incident trends dictate
- Produce Root Cause Analysis reports as per defined contractual SLA
- To carry out proactive Problem Management via trend analysis of incidents raised
- Make recommendations on operational working practices to prevent potential problems.
- Collaborate with Major Incident, Change and Knowledge teams to resolve issues and develop better working practices.
- Create and distribute weekly/monthly performance and activity reporting, both internally and customer facing
- Work closely with other service delivery teams to ensure the quality of service and adherence to contractual obligations
What you need to succeed:
- Good understanding of, and experience operating within, an ITIL framework delivering services to a customer base
- ITIL Foundation accredited (mandatory)
- Previously operated in similar role or interacted with a Problem Management process
- Solid understanding of Major Incident and Change processes
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of CDW’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
- Experience in producing insightful reports from data and trend analysis
- Experience of using systems and applications e.g. Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio, ITSM toolset
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practices
- Ability to take ownership and progress Problem Records through to resolution and within reasonable timescales
- Experience in coordinating meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- A background interacting with, or working alongside, technical support teams
Nice to have:
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate, professional, with a proactive and a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Confidence in liaising with customers and internal colleagues at all levels on a one-to-one or group basis
- Perform to high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player but equally effective working independently
- Good time management skills in order to meet customer SLA’s
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.