Bring your Talent Acquisition career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. We are an innovative Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry.
In this Logistics Recruiter role, you will be the recruiting and talent champion for CDW. Acting as a hands-on recruitment partner and advisor, you’ll be responsible for helping our Supply Chain Leadership Team to achieve optimal staffing levels and guiding hiring managers to find the best talent for the business. What you will do:
What we expect of you: The hard-working relationship-builder we seek is an adept advisor to the business with these qualifications. Must-Have:
- Be the point-person for CDW in all things Warehouse and Logistics recruitment
- Track, record and monitor key metrics relating to distribution centre workforce
- Build trust and relationships with hiring managers and help meet the talent demands of the business
- Establish and maintain relationships with local community contacts and job developers to achieve optimal workforce levels
- Develop recruitment strategy, building on market analysis and talent intelligence, educating internal hiring teams, and creating sourcing strategies and recruitment marketing solutions
- Develop and facilitate recruitment career fairs and events, both onsite and in the community
- Onboard, manage, and evaluate staffing agency vendors, holding vendors accountable for high-quality submittals, timely and efficient communication, and resolving any issues.
- Be CDW's recruiter for different business units and different locations – build a quality pipeline of candidates, review CVs, screen candidates, sell candidates on the opportunity, and coordinate throughout the interview process.
- Organize and document detailed intakes, debriefs, feedback sessions with candidates and hiring teams.
- Proactively communicate on recruitment activity, metrics, successes, and challenges with hiring teams and leaders
Nice to Have:
- 3+ years of high-volume recruiting experience, with a combination of in-house and agency experiences, ideally
Who we are:
- Knowledge of warehousing or logistics recruitment best practices across the UK or EU
- Previous experience managing contingent staffing vendors
- Be a proficient user of an in-house ATS like Taleo or Jobvite
- Comfortable working with and presenting recruitment data and market data, reporting, and analytics – ideally with LinkedIn Talent Insights, Gartner TalentNeuron, EMSI or similar tool
- Relationship building and management with hiring managers, other internal teams, and staffing agencies.
- Excellent at juggling priorities, managing time wisely, being an attentive and responsive business partner, and enhancing the recruitment process
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers, and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.