Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
Key to our ability to scale and deliver great service to clients is the introduction and maintenance of standardised services. The Research and Development team play a key role in defining and launching these services.The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and mature the execution of the CDW products that are being sold through the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) programme.The ideal candidate will own and drive all initiatives to improve the management of CDW’s Cloud Service Provider (CSP) strategy with Microsoft. The focus of this position is to maximise the value that customers and CDW receive through adoption of Microsoft's CSP programme.The Product Manager is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for product-related Microsoft CSP queries. The role, by design, is cross functional and will align with several departments including Sales, Contracts, Partner Management, and Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and improve CDW's Microsoft CSP competencies and transfer knowledge to relevant coworkers.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the CSP programme-related processes and systems are operating as designed with regards to application, approval, subscription provisioning/de-commissioning, billing, invoicing, benefits administration, consumption management, etc.
- Maintain an updated price list for Microsoft products and services
- Ensure the accurate billing and reconciliation of Microsoft products on the CSP programme
- Analyse business case drivers to identify programme risks and to establish action plans that deliver near, mid-, and long-term results to improve business processes related to the management of CDW's Microsoft CSP programme.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop and execute plans that improve the execution of the Microsoft CSP programme overall and document progress.
- Develop and maintain CSP programme reporting to communicate progress and to help govern the relationship with customer, Microsoft, and CDW executive sponsors.
- Responsible for knowledge management, best practices and leading business commerce enablement strategies specific to the Microsoft CSP programme.
- Measure effectiveness of all programs and continuously optimise go-to-market plans for future launches.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the key business and technology stakeholders
What you need to succeed:
- Solid business knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft CSP programme
- Solid business knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Cloud products and services (Azure and Office 365)
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider
- Experience and awareness of key elements of services including support, monitoring, maintenance and systems management.
- Awareness of a wide range of technologies and products including categories of Cloud (public, private and hybrid), Storage, Virtualisation, Compute, Networking, Security, Collaboration and Desktop.
- Familiarity with processes and methodologies for product management:
- Conceive / take influence and assess market opportunity
- Concept design
- Scope and design
- Manage the process of detailed design with peer experts
- Sales documentation and training
- Build & QA
- Sales & Marketing
- Delivery & Optimisation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Accustomed to working with both technical & non-technical teams with the ability to understand and articulate technical details and commercial requirements to all audiences
- Excellent organisational skills including time management and prioritisation
- Good communication skills, presentation skills and stakeholder management
- Good analytical ability to understand product performance data and market opportunity data
Nice to have:
- Naturally curious about, and fluent in, external or internal customer processes and problems, and is obsessed with solving those problems effectively
- Passionate, particularly about the area of specialist focus
- Ability to own and execute a process to completion
- Ability to create and drive an individual plan based on business strategy
- Ambitious, articulate, credible, pragmatic
- Quality and detail orientated
- Positive attitude and influence to others
- Excellent communicator
- Commercial aptitude to create appropriate solutions
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.