Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
The role will involve developing relationships with internal business areas and suppliers. You must be a confident communicator at all levels and work well as part of a team. Primarily responsible for assisting account managers with quote generation, pricing queries and contract on boarding. Attention to detail and familiarity with vendor tools and systems is critical for this role. Working closely within the Support Services new business development team, the role will support the management of on-going target metrics related with the attachment and renewal of associated services.
The position will report to the renewals Team Leader but will have relationships with sales, business development, contracts, service management and service transition departments.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, manage and grow spend in targeted renewals
- Work with New Business team to help identify and cross sell services into the renewal base
- Have a full understanding of the CDW Services Catalogue
- Can communicate multi service streams to end user clients
- Working with the Principal BDM to ensure metrics meet required standard
- Dealing with sub-contractors and 3rd parties
- On-going administration of existing and renewal of contracts
- Liaising with internal departments to confirm vital contract information
- Use of internal tools for account management and order processing (Microsoft Navision)
- General administration responsibilities to support sales and business development departments.
- Assist with report generation, renewal notifications and pipeline management for associated services
- Establishing and developing peer to peer relationships within key vendors
- Attend BDM sales meetings
- Meeting attendance for sales teams in all CDW offices
- Understanding of cost models across all services
- Feedback on any operational issues that are preventing the continued growth and improvement of associated services.
- Assist with the following report generation for renewals manager:
- Renewal forecast (90 day)
- All contracts expired but not renewed (past 60 days)
- Contract loss and cause
- Risk log
- Highlight / Service improvement suggestions
- Support renewals Team Leader and service principal in day to day tasks
- Quote generation for new business and renewal of contracts
- Responsible for vendor toolsets and administrative processes
- Management of contract / quotation queries
- Provide feedback and openly embrace the future introduction of any additional vendors or services that are closely associated with existing activity
- Any additional activity as directed by senior management
What you need to succeed:
- Understanding of value added reseller environment beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Must be professional and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales
- Previous administration experience in a similar role is preferable
- Must be pc literate – Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Office etc
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (able to create & apply formulas)
- Must have high level of consistency and accuracy in data keying and documentation production
- You must be a strong communicator able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
Nice to have:
- Highly enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve targets.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively including urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
- Methodical approach and will for team to succeed and be at the forefront of developing and improving existing services
- Attention to detail and the ability to respond to requests swiftly are critical for this role
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.