Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
Working closely with the datacentre category team, this role incorporates business and marketing strategy with planning and delivering impactful and experiential marketing campaigns. You will use business acumen to balance the needs of CDW, datacentre category partners, solutions and services to drive incremental pipeline and investment objectives, whilst simultaneously keeping a sharp eye on cost, value and ROI. The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically demonstrating an understanding of the broader market and what content matters to our customer audience, along with what experiences we want to create to engage our customers and prospects.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Generation - build a pipeline of activity for datacentre partners
- Partner Planning - develop marketing plans for CDW/Datacentre/Eco-system marketing plans leverage the full marketing mix
- Budget - Pitch plans to partners to secure necessary budget, ensuring all activity is compliant for funding claims, and monitor cost/value
- Content – work with stakeholders to create compelling content/storytelling
- Analysis - Collate, measure and analyse results of all campaigns making ongoing recommendations for future campaigns to drive optimum ROI
- Campaign Management – project manage all stages of partner marketing and ensure effective implementation of all plans from conceptualisation stage.
- Compliance - ensure a comprehensive understanding of aligned partner marketing schemes and guidelines, ensuring compliance at all times
- Funding Claims - Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure all MDF claims have required Proof of Executions, Proof of Cost and Proof of Performance, and that the claims are submitted in a timely manner, ahead of deadlines to ensure zero exposure to the business
- Relationships - Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in CDW, Partners and Suppliers
- Agency Management – work with approved marketing agencies to help drive best practice and best value for CDW and partners
What you need to succeed:
- Either Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/business discipline or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT channel for a partner/reseller across marketing, category management, sales or partner management.
- Strategic thinker who can also balance execution in a fast pace environment
- Proven track record of Partner Marketing strategies and investment models
- Evidence of managing virtual teams across a broad set of stakeholders in a manner that holds individuals accountable in order to deliver to objectives
- Strong ability to listen, translate and articulate requirements
- Planning, organisation, reporting and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Commercially aware with a keen analytical eye
- Digital marketing, events management, copywriting
- History of managing multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously; ability to set priorities and be comfortable/flexible in changing environments; proven track record of taking ownership
- Microsoft productivity suite – O365, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PPT, BI
- High Literacy and Numeracy skills
- CRM/Marketing Automation experience an advantage (especially HubSpot)
- Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous but not essential
Nice to have:
- Goal oriented with a strong bias toward action and tangible results
- Accountable with a clear growth mind-set
- Team player who can work well under pressure and equally well on own initiative
- Passionate, professional, with a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn and develop
- Patient, empathetic and resilient
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Tenacious & persistence
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.