CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Are you interested in supporting the development & execution of the strategic direction at one of the UK’s largest IT services providers? Are you looking for an engaging and varied challenge in a friendly, fast-paced and growing business?
With revenues of over £1bn, the UK-based arm of CDW is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers in the UK & International markets.
The Partner Manager is the lead internally to promote the partner(s) and they are a business manager externally to promote CDW UK & International. This position is also responsible for driving revenue, profitability and awareness for partner(s) within CDW.
· Be the subject matter expert in a subset of strategic storage partners’ go to market strategies and associated programs, such as Deal Registration & Rebate programs for all CDW International territories and how to maximise
· Analyse industry information to identify opportunities and develop strategies to increase sales for CDW around the partners’ solutions
· Develop & own Partner go-to-market strategies in line with Sales and Technical that outline target customer segments, Customer pain points & how CDW can address these using our partner community
· Ensure relevant education for pre-sales and sales specialists in line with the go to market strategy
· Understand and communicate partner organisational structure with key decision makers and foster executive relationships
· Communicate partner financial conditions and market new products related to the partners in line with CDW go to markets
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, MDF and strategic KPI objectives
· Lead the yearly business & marketing plan process: Aligning and agreeing with key stakeholders on customer pain points we are looking to address
· Be accountable for the partner accreditations to maintain and own all relevant certifications requirements to achieve the required partner accreditation – UK and International, supported by the Partner Accreditations Coordinator
· Deliver against any other tasks that management may request of them
Knowledge and Experience:
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successful sales/partner/alliance management, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead senior engagements
You will have strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through:
· Sales, marketing or account management experience gained within the IT industry
· Knowledge of partners’ product strategy & product offerings
· Communication & customer management skills
· Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
· Strong planning, organisation and reporting skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Good general business acumen
· Aptitude to learn
· Ability to lead technology discussion without having to be the subject matter expert
· Motivated and driven to succeed
· Competitive, results-oriented, determined with an attention to detail
· Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior and executive leadership level
· Able to work to and meet deadlines
· Ability to work alone, but also a team-player
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills