CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Are you interested in supporting the development & execution of the strategic direction at one of the UK’s largest IT services providers? Are you looking for an engaging and varied challenge in a friendly, fast-paced and growing business?
With revenues of over £1bn, the UK-based arm of CDW is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers in the UK & International markets.
The Partner Manager is the lead internally to promote the partner(s) and they are a business manager externally to promote CDW UK & International. This position is also responsible for driving revenue, profitability and awareness for partner(s) within CDW.
· Be the subject matter expert in Cloud sales motions and programmes, including go to market strategies and associated partner programmes, such as AMM, ECIF, CPOR, PAL & Rebate programs for all CDW International territories and how to maximise
· Analyse industry information to identify opportunities and develop strategies to increase sales for CDW around the partners’ solutions and new product offerings
· Develop & own Partner sales strategies in line with Presales and Technical that outline target customer segments, Customer pain points & how CDW can address these using Cloud solutions
· Ensure pipeline engagement for pre-sales and sales specialists and logging pipeline opportunities with public cloud partners
· Be the subject matter expert for Marketplace motions across public cloud, including operational processes, sales engagement, presales ownership and new partner onboarding
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, programme utilisation, and strategic KPI objectives
· Own the public cloud and Marketplace sales plans and annual planning process, aligning and agreeing with key stakeholders on strategies and approach to maximise programmes and profitability
· Deliver against any other tasks that management may request of them
Knowledge and Experience:
· The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successful sales/partner/alliance management, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead senior engagements .
· You will have strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through:
· Sales, marketing or account management experience gained within the IT industry
· Knowledge of partners’ product strategy & product offerings
· Communication & customer management skills
· Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
· Strong planning, organisation and reporting skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Good general business acumen
· Aptitude to learn
· Ability to lead technology discussion without having to be the subject matter expert
· Motivated and driven to succeed
· Competitive, results-oriented, determined with an attention to detail
· Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior and executive leadership level
· Able to work to and meet deadlines
· Ability to work alone, but also a team-player
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills