CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
CDW’s bid management team facilitates the proposal development process from qualification to contract award. They oversee the creation of presales documentation and presentations for prospects and trading customers, both in proactive and responsive scenarios.
The Bid Co-ordinator will be responsible for a number of administrative and support functions within the team.
What you’ll do:
The responsibilities of the role will include:
· Collate and record information that enables the team to carry out qualification analysis
· Work with the team lead to allocate work to individual Proposal Managers
· Perform data analysis on opportunity data to provide report requirements
· Where required, support proposal projects, working closely with the bid/proposal manager, who is running the opportunity
· Support in completion of PQQs and gathering standard data from knowledge base
· Co-ordinate and track activities of the proposal team
· Use a range of tools, methods, and search engines, to analyse and assimilate data, such as competitor analysis or customer research
What you need to succeed:
· Ability to assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows.
· A strong use of oral and written English, with the ability to edit and present complex ideas in a straightforward and easily understandable way.
· Good level of IT literacy particularly within MS Office especially Word, excel and Powerpoint.
· You will take pride in being accountable for all aspects of your work.
· You will be action oriented with strong organizational skills
· You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal combined with excellent time management skills
· You take your own learning and development seriously and have a naturally curious mindset
· You are meticulous and pay attention to detail.
· You are confident at interacting with and guiding subject matter experts and customers.
· You demonstrate patience, tolerance and resilience.
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together.
At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.