CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
The Knowledgebase Manager will have overall responsibility for the maintenance of our database of reusable content for our proposals. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and managing the knowledgebase system, as well as working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to capture, update, and optimize the content. You will also provide training and support to the users of the knowledgebase and ensure the quality and compliance of the content.
· Maintain the architecture for the overall knowledgebase.
· Assimilate information extracted from SMEs and re-write it into a defined style, ensuring that it is clearly articulated and easy to integrate into proposals.
· Ensure legal and operational compliance of all content / database records.
· Work with other content contributors i.e. graphic designers as required
· Schedule regular reviews of the knowledgebase to identify areas that need to be updated / expanded.
· Review the structure of the knowledgebase on a regular basis, ensuring it meets the needs of the business.
· Provide regular training to users of the knowledgebase and gather feedback on a regular basis.
· Maintain support contracts for business-critical applications that the database relies upon.
· Liaise with CDW’s international teams to ensure good content is shared.
Knowledge and experience
· Experience in knowledge management, content management, or proposal management.
· Ability to identify and work with relevant SMEs within the business who are owners of the pre-written content.
· Motivate and manage SMEs to ensure commitment to updating content on a pre-agreed cycle.
· Confident in dissecting RFPs and identifying frequently asked questions that need to be maintained in a knowledgebase.
· Ideally will have experience of implementing multi-lingual / cross-border knowledgebases.
· Broad market knowledge of proposal automation, AI tools, and database solutions.
· Excellent project management skills
· Strong written English language skills.
Measure of success
· Typical measures of success include content quality, content availability and achievement of internal SLAs.
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same.
From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.