CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of $24 billion, CDW is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
CDW have 4 entities in Asia Pacific with revenues of $107million, 4,000+ partners and 600 enterprise customers. Our mission in Singapore is to leverage our global capabilities and established customer base to accelerate the business to become the number one IT reseller in the region. We are looking for talented sales professionals to join us in this exciting new journey.
What you’ll do:
1) Business Development for UK & US sales team:
· Extremely focused, well organized salesperson to help drive considerable revenue growth
· We are looking for individuals to manage footprint in existing customers in Singapore and work closely with CDW UK & US salespeople to deliver regional business. You will find opportunities with the local customer base across all IT categories to help sustain and grow the business.
· Managing and developing existing contacts for CDW within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries.
· Creating and driving qualified pipeline for new prospects within the sales cycle
2) Grow local capability:
· Collaboration with operations and procurement team is essential for success, as well as the ability to matrix manage within CDW
· Submitting accurate and timely forecast to CDW leadership
· Identify and bring on new areas of growth for CDW Singapore be it new capabilities, marketing opportunities or new partnerships
· Assist in business planning and reporting
3) Support & Grow local sales team:
· Recruit, train and develop local sellers
· Support the local team to aggressively onboard new local customers and develop sales What you need to succeed:
· Significant experience in IT hardware software and service sales
· 2 years + Track record in the reseller industry
· Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
· Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
· Excellent networking ability
· Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
· Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
· Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
· Strong Data Analysis
· Self-motivated and disciplined
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations globally. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At
CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.