CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People’. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Provide support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their responsibilities. Ensure company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service. Endeavour to provide all CDW customers with the best level of customer service and support. Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets.
- Provide support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their day-to-day responsibilities
- Support with the delivery of adhoc training
- Contribute to the timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations suggesting corrective actions to be discussed and agreed upon with the Team Leader and/or Desk Manager
- Ensure company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets
- Through monitoring, management and contribution ensure the team achieve and exceed relevant SLAs, OLAs and KPI’s
- Identify and escalate any potential breach of service level or risk to CDW, where possible mitigating breach and managing to resolution
- Provide relevant stakeholders within Services with ad hoc reports
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous supervisory experience desired
- A passion to deliver excellent service with service level management and experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with an inquisitive nature
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team to support and influence team members
- A desire to take ownership and accountability to see your work through to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A patient, tolerant and supportive team member
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAYS OF WORKING
- Each coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do. Part of that responsibility includes ensuring that you understand and live up to the values and standards we set for ourselves in the CDW Way, the CDW Way Code (our code of ethics and business conduct), the Information Management System (IMS), and all other policies and procedures relevant to your role.
- Each coworker has a responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of CDW’s values, standards and policies, and to take action if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards and policies.
- Each coworker is responsible for maintaining customer focus and for periodically reviewing the Circle of Service Philosophy and the Quality Policy to understand CDW’s commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement. Coworkers must report any customer problems, feedback, service outages, and service improvement suggestions to management.
- Each coworker is required to comply with CDW’s policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to do so.
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event
- Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse CDW. CDW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other status or characteristic protected by, state, or local laws.