CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People’. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
As an Integrated Marketing Specialist, you’ll develop and execute the go-to-market marketing strategy for an assigned technology eco-system. You will use business acumen to balance the needs of CDW, category partners, solutions, and services to drive incremental pipeline and investment objectives, whilst simultaneously keeping a sharp eye on cost, value and ROI.
You’ll be responsible for managing projects on your own and be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically demonstrating an understanding of the broader market and what content matters to our customer audience, along with what experiences we want to create to engage our customers and prospects. This position has a high level of visibility and requires a high degree of cross-team collaboration whilst also having the ability to work independently. You will also need to ensure the flexibility to attend partner conferences, as well as run events and meetings across the UK and overseas as needed.
- Develop compelling marketing plans for your technology eco-system leveraging the full marketing mix
- Secure budget/funding from CDW Partners to support marketing efforts, ensuring all activity is compliant for funding claims
- Project manage all stages of partner marketing and ensure effective implementation of all plans from conceptualisation stage; working with approved marketing agencies to help drive best practice and best value for CDW and partners
- Collate, measure and analyse results of all campaigns and optimising where necessary, making ongoing recommendations for future campaigns to drive optimum ROI
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of aligned partner marketing schemes and guidelines, always ensuring compliance
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure all partner funding claims are submitted in a timely manner, ahead of deadlines to ensure zero exposure to the business
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation, and with CDW Partners and Suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business discipline or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT channel for a partner/reseller across marketing, category management, sales, or partner management.
- Strategic thinker who can also balance execution in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of Partner Marketing strategies and investment models
- Evidence of managing virtual teams across a broad set of stakeholders in a manner that holds individuals accountable to deliver to objectives
- Strong ability to listen, translate and articulate requirements
- Planning, organisation, reporting and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Commercially aware with a keen analytical eye
- Digital marketing, events management, copywriting
- History of managing multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously; ability to set priorities and be comfortable/flexible in changing environments; proven track record of taking ownership
- Microsoft productivity suite – O365, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PPT, BI
- High Literacy and Numeracy skills
- CRM/Marketing Automation experience an advantage (especially HubSpot)
- Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous but not essential
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAYS OF WORKING
- Each coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do. Part of that responsibility includes ensuring that you understand and live up to the values and standards we set for ourselves in the CDW Way, the CDW Way Code (our code of ethics and business conduct), the Information Management System (IMS), and all other policies and procedures relevant to your role.
- Each coworker has a responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of CDW’s values, standards and policies, and to take action if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards and policies.
- Each coworker is responsible for maintaining customer focus and for periodically reviewing the Circle of Service Philosophy and the Quality Policy to understand CDW’s commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement. Coworkers must report any customer problems, feedback, service outages, and service improvement suggestions to management.
- Each coworker is required to comply with CDW’s policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to do so.
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event
- Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data