CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small. CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People’. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Service Excellence Coordinators are responsible for driving continuous improvement across Integrated Technology with a focus on improving the efficiency of processes as well as enhancing the customer experience.
- You will carry out project work to drive Services wide improvements using voice of the customer and voice of the business data in order to identify opportunities to optimise processes, identify cost savings, and enhance the customer experience.
- You will undertake investigation and analysis of data and ways of working across Services in order to find efficiencies and opportunities to streamline processes.
- You will produce quality, detailed and accurate Escalation reports that highlight the reasons for breakdown of service, using root cause analysis in order to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Lead and supporting on customer facing service recovery programmes will also part of your responsibilities.
- You will contribute to our Mosaic platform, undertaking analysis in order to provide reporting of data, to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- You may support our NPS programme, through the management, analysis and reporting of data in order to identify and implement improvements to the customer experience.
- You may manage our Supplier supporting workstream acting as an intermediary between ITS, Supplier Management and our Suppliers.
- You may manage our employee engagement workstream, GEM, and also provide promotional and engagement content to be displayed in our offices and in regular emails.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience and capability to manage multiple initiatives and work streams autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Yellow and Green belt Lean Six Sigma highly desirable
- Experience of running improvement initiatives in a contact centre or MSP environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work with all hierarchical levels
- Passionate about what they do and making a difference
- Exceptional problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and manage multiple work streams and problems simultaneously
- Demonstrates a positive, proactive, results driven approach
- Passionate to develop and contribute
- Able to demonstrate adaptability in response to changing needs and priorities
- Tolerant and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines
- Has a professional ‘can do’ attitude and approach
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAYS OF WORKING
- Each coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do
- Part of that responsibility includes ensuring that you understand and live up to the values and standards we set for ourselves in the CDW Way, the CDW Way Code (our code of ethics and business conduct), the Information Management System (IMS), and all other policies and procedures relevant to your role
- Each coworker has a responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of CDW’s values, standards and policies, and to take action if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards and policies
- Each coworker is responsible for maintaining customer focus and for periodically reviewing the Circle of Service Philosophy and the Quality Policy to understand CDW’s commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement. Coworkers must report any customer problems, feedback, service outages, and service improvement suggestions to management
- Each coworker is required to comply with CDW’s policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to do so
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event o Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data