CDW is committed to employment equality. If you need any adjustments to support your application or to access our facilities, please contact us.
With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
An Associate Account Manager is aligned to an Account Director. The Account Director will be responsible for ongoing training and enablement for this role but positioning for success long term. The Associate Account Manager will be primarily responsible for creating net new stakeholder engagements and generating net new opportunities within existing and new customers. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
What you’ll do:
· Meetings booked and opportunities created
· Close alignment with CDW departments
· Focusing on booking new meetings with qualified stakeholders
· Growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
· Build and maintain high customer experience level through regular meetings
· Oversee complex projects and requirements from customer base
· Manage renewal business for software and services agreements
· Work in alignment with relevant Vendors & Partners
· Ownership of inventory management, order escalation, and other customer queries
· Create and maintain customer special pricing arrangements with vendors
· Drive Ecommerce efficiencies with all clients
· Manage delivery of trend analysis and customer reporting
· Special projects upon request
What you need to succeed:
· Strong relationship building skills
· Highly self-motivated and confident
· Ambitious with focus on personal development
· Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Nice to have:
· Excellent communication skills
· A passion to learn
· Self-motivated and looking for challenge
· Ability to be proactive with creative thinking
· Balanced view to reach the best outcome for any situation
· Ability to resolve conflict
· Capability of grasping business complexities with a disposition to solve issues and drive optimisation of processes
· Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
· Positive, enthusiastic and supportive
· Ability to take ownership of and progress queries to resolution
· Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas
· Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business locally with strategic hubs across 11 countries and the ability to deliver to circa 150+. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, co-workers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.