As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for our Partner & Proposition Marketing Team. A team of marketing managers aligned to technical pillars, who work with our partners and other areas of our business to understand, advice, plan and execute on the GTM Marketing activities. This is a fast-paced team, working with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the deadlines are met and campaigns are reported back to our partners.
You will be working with multiple stakeholders to create content and execute integrated marketing campaigns for digital and offline marketing channels. The role will be expected to work on content that will incorporate business and technology messaging for CDW and our strategic partners.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Manage, develop & mentor our Partner & Proposition Marketing Team
- Plan, develop and refine Partner & Proposition Marketing strategy, ensuring alignment with CDW messaging and propositions to strengthen the brand, drive leads and customer loyalty.
- Work with Product & Partner Category Leads to understand how our partner offerings complement CDW propositions and what funding, incentives can be leveraged
- Ownership of vendor income, claiming, and profitability of the Proposition & Partner Marketing team
- Work with internal and external creative and digital resource to ensure campaigns are executed in line with Partner requirements.
- Ensure Partner Claims are submitted and paid in line with executed campaigns & events
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on marketing KPIs to evaluate and achieve efficiency and performance. Analysing the data to inform future strategy and approaches.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, in a technology company working with technology vendors/partners
- 2+ Years in growing, developing, and managing a marketing team
- Experience in managing your own P&L and cost centre
- Experience in data analysis and strategic decision making
- Understanding of technology trends across Security, Workspace & Hybrid technologies
- Experience in planning and organising large-scale events and campaigns
- Experience in Hubspot, Salesforce & Office 365 suite.
- Experience of creating content for technology industry or working in the technology industry.
- Experience working for B2B Sales organisation
- Planning and multi-tasking is a prerequisite, as the jobholder will need to manage several projects at the same time
- Must be able to prioritise workloads and perform under pressure to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Highly creative, imaginative & innovative with strong attention to detail.
- Highly enthusiastic, approachable, and motivated to achieve targets & deadlines with a positive “can-do” approach.
- Strong communicator, able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters.
- Methodical, adaptable approach to working in a rapidly expanding and fast changing environment.
- Ability to build a rapport and develop positive working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn and develop
- Be a self-starter and team player.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Have an interest in technology