We are currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join our PPM team with a focus on the Lenovo 360 portfolio. This Individual will own, cultivate and drive go-to-market strategy & engagement around the Lenovo SMB and MM portfolio.
You will be responsible for maximising revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally and aligning Lenovo’s growth objectives with CDW’s. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track and manage Lenovo & CDW pipeline
- Drive Lenovo & Microsoft device refresh goals
- Monitor Share of wallet, with specific attention to Lenovo/Mac
- Responsible for driving 25% growth of Lenovo SMB and MM revenue.
- Increase LBP usage to 60%+
- Drive LBP conversion rate to 30% by proactively managing Mid Market and SMB pipeline through the Lenovo bid portal. Proactively engage with sales people to close opportunities.
- Increase attach rates across portfolio (Options and peripherals: 7%, Services 7.5%, Visuals 6%). Ensure no ‘naked’ bids in LBP
- Weekly communications of promotions and monthly call out days on key LOB focus areas
- Manage starseller funding
- Manage and nurture the existing relationships and establish new relationships within Lenovo MM account team & CDW
- Act as a Lenovo ‘expert’ sales overlay for SMB opportunities
- Identify whitespace areas in existing SMB/MM accounts and create and execute focused account campaigns
- Training for new employees and graduate teams on SMB proposition
- Be able to explain the windows value proposition and how a Windows only security story differs from a mixed estate
- Complete core MS Certifications – Expertzone and M365 Fundamentals
- Work with Partner Account Managers to deliver a Microsoft & Lenovo business plan that drives external mindshare (eg As One Customer Presentation + events) & internal mindshare (eg Windows accreditations for sellers)
- Increase the technical competency of this role to L100/200 competence that can help CDW customers on their W10>W11 journey
- Add a major project to the JD ‘Drive W10 EOS plan and migration to W11’ and have formal structure on this
- Agreed KPI around Premium device share gain as well as increasing CDW SOW internally
- Execution of the business plan against defined milestones & metrics. Review and report each quarter. KPI’s to be reviewed quarterly
- Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions to maximise sales opportunities
- Own and drive the leads that are generated by joint CDW & Lenovo marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed to won/closed business by sales.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of a successful sales career, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements.
You will have strong interpersonal and management skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through management, along with:
- Sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry
- Experience in winning net new accounts as well as upselling to the installed base
- Knowledge of workspace product portfolio and market
- Knowledge of Lenovo PC business
- Ability to drive sales through leadership
- Communication & customer management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
- Able to understand and articulate requirements
- Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen.
- A high-level business understanding of technology, workspace partners
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office or later, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products favourable.
- High Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- Understanding of data centre technology
- Understanding of Lenovo technologies, process & sales GTM
- Passion for Technology around innovation, capable to lead technology discussion without having to be the deep expert
- Motivated and driven with a view to develop career
- Competitive, results-oriented, assertive and determined
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior management level
- Reliable, tolerant, and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone, but also a team-player
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills