CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People’. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Our Reporting Analyst provides timely, accurate and insightful reports for the business. This will include gathering data from various sources and in multiple formats, collating the data and generating reports in suitable format for the audience. You will actively identify any data conflicts and patterns to ensure we have data accuracy, integrity and the best possible datasets for our reports. From time to time you will be involved in; cross-functional projects, ad-hoc report building and producing presentations for the leadership team. The role benefits from being hybrid with a minimum of 2 days a week in the Peterborough office and 3 working from home.
- You will produce and maintain accurate reports to agreed timelines.
- You will analyse raw data and produce new datasets and reports.
- You will highlight data issues to Reporting Lead.
- You will provide solutions for ad hoc reporting requests.
- You will collaborate cross functionally to capture new reporting requirements.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in using Microsoft 365 applications with a focus on data handling using Power BI.
- SSRS and SQL are nice to have
- Data driven degree e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Financial, Sciences or demonstrable experience in analysing complex data sets.
- Possess an analytical mind, be passionate about data and solution focused.
- Methodical, quality driven with a high attention to detail.
- An effective communicator both verbal and written with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A proactive, sound, and impartial decision maker, able to highlight improvement opportunities and work collaboratively to deliver them.
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAYS OF WORKING
- Each coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do. Part of that responsibility includes ensuring that you understand and live up to the values and standards we set for ourselves in the CDW Way, the CDW Way Code (our code of ethics and business conduct), the Information Management System (IMS), and all other policies and procedures relevant to your role.
- Each coworker has a responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of CDW’s values, standards and policies, and to take action if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards and policies.
- Each coworker is responsible for maintaining customer focus and for periodically reviewing the Circle of Service Philosophy and the Quality Policy to understand CDW’s commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement. Coworkers must report any customer problems, feedback, service outages, and service improvement suggestions to management.
- Each coworker is required to comply with CDW’s policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to do so.
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event
- Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data