CDW has a mission to become the leading B2B integrated technology solutions provider in the markets that we serve. Enabling, supporting and accelerating our ambitious plans to grow from a £1.35bn business to £5bn by 2026 requires a major programme of transformation; understanding the needs of our customers, partners & coworkers, redefining & optimising our operating models and modernising our business systems.
Business Transformation is establishing enterprise-wide strategic alignment, with a vision to redefine new ways of working by encouraging agility, transparency and ownership to anchor transformation. Through bold and rapid decision-making, governance, and practical knowledge and support, it will do this. With this in mind, Project Delivery will play a pivotal role in challenging the status quo and enabling the successful delivery of transformative initiatives.
We seek a hands on and experienced Project Manager to join our Transformation Management Office (TMO) to lead and manage the execution of our ServiceNow Implementation project.
Working in an ever changing and dynamic environment, this role will engage with functional teams to lead the delivery plan, applying governance and managing controls across the end-to-end life-cycle. Collaboration will also be needed across organisational teams and across the CDW Group, both UK and internationally.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Use tested and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on delivering at pace and persevering through ambiguity
- Coach, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within projects
- Work with the Change team to ensure ‘change impact assessments’ are carried out and change readiness is effectively planned for and managed as part of the broader scope of work
- Plan and co-ordinate activities and drive quality outputs across business analysis, change and product teams.
- Own the project roadmap and delivery schedule, ensuring cadence is maintained and an ‘action’ oriented approach is adopted throughout
- Monitor and manage project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies whilst escalating as required
- Ensure high standards of governance is followed and help to define/optimise delivery standards and processes
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across teams
- Actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across the organisation
- 5+ years in a Project Management role
- Must have ServiceNow delivery experience, plus experience of leading a complex cross-organisational project from start to end
- Completed ServiceNow Foundations Qualification
- Experience of working with business stakeholders across multiple businesses, markets and support functions
- Excellent at managing upwards and outwards, with the ability to bring stakeholders ‘on the journey’
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops and program planning sessions
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, frameworks, processes, tools and industry best practices
- Experience in leveraging tools to enable project management, issue tracking and reporting
- Experienced in key areas of business analysis including requirements elicitation, situation analysis, use case development, process mapping, process evaluation, benefits mapping etc
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in leading change management initiatives
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to stakeholders as required
- Working experience in handling multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent planning and task management skills
- Self-driven, doesn’t require micro management.
- Articulate and credible
- Excellent organisational skills inlcuding attention to details, multi-tasking skills and time management skills
- Positive attitude and influence to others
- Fast learner and able to adapt to new ways of working and keep abreast of current industry trends and practice
- Excellent communicator in all forms to key stakeholders
- Able to achieve potential, stay inspired and motivated
- Able to drive an individual plan based on business strategy
You will become a core member of our Business Transformation team and Transformation Management Office. You will have the opportunity to work closely with executive stakeholders to define and drive transformational change within our business, working with a dynamic and curious team. We look forward to meeting you!