CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People’. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the on-going development and execution of the CDW UK value propositions, go to market plans and digital marketing strategies. This role will manage the digital marketing approach; developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will manage the integration across all digital channels to provide frictionless engagement and an optimum customer experience with CDW. With your team, you will initiate digital campaigns and manage them from conception up to the execution. Continuous measurement and reporting of all activities will be required to drive improved performance against goals set for all digital channels and campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring that plans are delivered to brief, on time and within budget. This role will require management and coaching of direct reports who will work with you on the development and execution of the activities that support the agreed plans.
- Develop value propositions and go to market campaigns; driving awareness, generating demand and increasing engagement with new and existing audiences to generate leads and ROI.
- Create marketing proposals, with an outline of forecasted costs and expected ROI.
- Management and development of our digital marketing team.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and key priorities for Segments, Solutions and Services and translate these into marketing plans with marketing deliverables.
- Develop, manage and optimise all of our digital marketing activities to drive demand, grow leads across all our marketing channels, including SEO/SEM, Website, Social Media, Email, Digital Workflows, Paid Acquisition through Social Ads, Programmatic, SEM and PPC.
- Produce actionable reporting on digital marketing activity which will show the effectiveness and ROI of all our activities.
- Manage customer data to optimise marketing campaigns through segmentation and scoring.
- Work with stakeholders to create content for all digital channels.
- Use MarTech and office tools to set goals across all activities to optimise campaigns
- Define customer journeys to improve engagement rates and lead generation opportunities
- Use customer insights to identify customer segments and target persona groups and implement improvements for performance.
- Manage budgets for all approved activities in accordance with CDW policy and processes.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to contribute to the delivery of the overall marketing plan.
- Ensure and maintain quality control of all internal and external content published, in accordance with CDW brand guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B2B Marketing experience
- Management Skills – previous experience of managing, coaching and developing others.
- Experience developing and optimising multiple go to market plans, campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- Experience with MarTech is required - working knowledge of CRM, CMS, Automation, Email and Social Media platforms, analytics and listening tools.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Microsoft productivity tools including O365, Teams and SharePoint and Office Suite.
- Multi-functional team player experienced in all aspects of marketing.
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems.
- Planning and multi-tasking is a prerequisite, as the jobholder will need to manage several projects at the same time
- Proven ability to prioritise and work well under pressure, on own initiative & as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Professional attitude, building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to understand complex data, simplify and use to support decision making, with attention to critical detail to drive the best possible return on investment
- Highly creative, imaginative & innovative with strong attention to detail.
- Supportive of colleagues and management
- Confident communicator and persuader with all audiences
- Confident with own knowledge and expertise
- Passionate, professional, motivated to achieve targets, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive, enthusiastic, with a strong willingness to learn and develop
- Methodical, adaptable approach to working in a rapidly expanding and fast changing environment.
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAYS OF WORKING
- Each coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do. Part of that responsibility includes ensuring that you understand and live up to the values and standards we set for ourselves in the CDW Way, the CDW Way Code (our code of ethics and business conduct), the Information Management System (IMS), and all other policies and procedures relevant to your role.
- Each coworker has a responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of CDW’s values, standards and policies, and to take action if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards and policies.
- Each coworker is responsible for maintaining customer focus and for periodically reviewing the Circle of Service Philosophy and the Quality Policy to understand CDW’s commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement. Coworkers must report any customer problems, feedback, service outages, and service improvement suggestions to management.
- Each coworker is required to comply with CDW’s policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to do so.
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event
- Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data