Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
The Hardware Co-ordinator would be providing customer quotations and ensuring accurate invoices are produced. Liaising with customers and internal departments to progress individual fault incidents.
What you’ll do:
- To ensure that all quotations and chargeable calls are progressed in a timely manner and that the relevant systems are always updated appropriately.
- To provide accurate and up to date customer quotations as required and to ensure despatch of replacement parts and the purchase of new parts via requisition to the necessary department.
- To complete all chargeable billing and ensure all prices are correct before customer is invoiced.
- To provide administrative support for field services
- To provide customer reporting for identified key customers
- To liaise with different departments advising on QPO processes
- To effectively liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are resolved successfully.
- Escalating incidents as necessary to achieve required SLAs.
- To participate in specific projects across the organisation as may reasonably be requested.
- To provide a courteous and professional response to all calls – receiving and logging updates from CDW engineers, Service Desk, Workshop, Purchasing department, Third Party Suppliers and Customers.
- To use a combination of initiative and knowledge to progress calls accurately
- Willingness to train others in the team, to help develop them and your own skills.
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent customer service and customer handling skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office products, (eg: MS Word and Excel).
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects especially updating calls and report processing
- Assertive, methodical, confident, positive and professional manner.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Flexible, co-operative attitude to work and change.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experienced PC user with good keyboard skills
Nice to have:
- Good communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Strong emotional intelligence
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.