Who we are:
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
Job Title: Reach FLT Driver
Location: Rugby, Central Park (CV23 0WB)
Hourly Rate: £12.60 per hour (First 12 weeks)
Hourly Rate: £12.80 per hour (After 12 weeks)
Overtime Rate: £19.20 per hour (After 12 weeks)
Shift: 13:30-22:00 (40 hours per week)
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
What you’ll do:
- MHE Checks
- Operate MHE (Mechanical Handling Equipment) (FLTs/PPTS/Scissor Lifts)
- Putaway of stock
- Stock Movements, PPT and Reach Replenishment
- P.I counting.
- Warehouse Operative duties / Picking / Walking Putaway
- Stock Consolidation
Knowledge and Experience
- Carry out MHE shift checks in accordance with site FLT policy.
- Driving MHE in-line with ITSSAR and CDW site rules and processes.
- Report any MHE defects to the leadership as they occur.
- Stock Replenishment in accordance with SOP
- Accurately pick products from the NDC locations according to Instructions on Picking hand scanners and pick notes.
- Report any Stock discrepancies to the leadership team.
- Continuously implement and follow Company processes and procedures to ensure that a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Report any issues preventing a smooth workflow, to the leadership team.
- Follow all security procedures in the NDC at all times. Bring any non-conforming actions or observations to the attention of the Leadership Team, or any security personnel.
- Report any near miss / incidents / accidents to the leadership as they happen.
- Apply the NDC regulations regarding storage and product handling.
- In Line with the Business needs, flexibility maybe required on Working hours / overtime.
- Good housekeeping is essential, and you will be required to keep the working areas of the business safe and clear of any item/object that hinders a safe working environment or may damage stock.
- Obey all site rules H & S, Security etc.
- Reach truck FLT licence
- In line with the business needs, flexibility may be required on working hours
- Good verbal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all colleagues
- Proven track record of attendance and reliability
- Accurate counting ability
- Ability to perform eight or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping and carrying products in combination at any given time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15kg of force frequently and up to 25kg of force occasionally
*This is a temporary contract position at CDW. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed by a staffing partner and not a coworker of CDW. All interviews will be conducted by the CDW assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, the staffing partner will provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.