Description ABOUT CDW
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People.’ Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you will work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape. JOB SUMMARY
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that services delivered meet the contracted specifications and expectations established with customers, whilst continuously improving quality and customer satisfaction.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This involves working in collaboration with the customer and internal teams across the business to drive improvements and deliver a world-class customer experience.
- To manage the performance of services provided to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that Service Levels achieve or exceed contractual obligations.
- Operational accountability for service delivery targets, SLA’s, KPI’s, OSI’s and applicable contractual compliance.
- To be a trusted customer advisor, maintaining an open, honest, and transparent relationship with the customer
- Single point of contact for escalation of broad and/or repeated service relating issues.
- To provide meaningful service reporting in line with contractual obligations and bespoke customer requirements.
- Taking ownership of critical incident outputs, coordinating with internal and external parties, establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews/Problem Management.
- Working alongside CDW operational teams to guide and highlight process improvements to enable delivery of the required service levels and small enhancements to existing BAU IT infrastructure
- You will track and manage all actions/tasks via a Service Management Plan (SMP). Where quality levels are consistently compromised you will create, track, and manage all improvements via a Service Improvement Plan (SIP).
- Analysing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Provide unbiased feedback and escalation to improve internal services process and workflows
- Identify and escalate any issue which exposes CDW and/or the customer to risk
- To ensure any potential opportunities for additional business are highlighted and communicated clearly to the Account Management team.
- Maintain all relevant internal governance documentation in line with contractual obligations and ISO audit compliance
- Providing key account overviews for operational teams and high-level management so they understand the requirements of the provisioned service and the status of the account.
- Develop relationships with Account Managers, particularly regarding promoting services and growing our services footprint within our client base
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- ITIL Accredited or a strong understanding of the ITIL Framework V3 or ITIL4 is desirable.
Experience and Skills
- IT Service Management methodologies and best practice.
- Management experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, diplomacy, and negotiation skills.
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of the company’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAYS OF WORKING
- Strong organisational and Leadership skills with the ability to impact change
- Analytical, with attention to detail.
- Ability to manipulate raw data from ITSM tools and create customer facing reports that highlight contractual adherence
- Patience, tolerance, and resilience during pressured and candid situations.
- Work independently and receive minimal guidance.
- Demonstrable technical comprehension, with an ability to translate technical requirements into desired outcomes.
- Has knowledge of best practice and how own area integrates with other areas and is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate CDW in the market.
- Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- May lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Comfortable working within a commercially driven environment.
- Acts as a resource for new hires and co-workers with less experience.
- Each Coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do. Part of that responsibility includes ensuring that you understand and live up to the values and standards we set for ourselves in the CDW Way, the CDW Way Code (our code of ethics and business conduct), the Information Management System (IMS), and all other policies and procedures relevant to your role.
- Each Coworker has a responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of CDW’s values, standards, and policies, and to act if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards, and policies.
- Each Coworker is responsible for maintaining customer focus and for periodically reviewing the Circle of Service Philosophy and the Quality Policy to understand CDW’s commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement. Co-workers must report any customer problems, feedback, service outages, and service improvement suggestions to management.
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data