Description Main Purpose of JobThe Cloud Services Renewals Specialist role is responsible for managing the end to end renewal process for all contracts that are connected to the Cloud Services team.
The Renewals Specialist will be expected to liaise and collaborate with various teams across CDW, our Partner community and our valued customers, therefore having excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.Key Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
Knowledge & Experience
- Ensure that all Cloud Services contracts are renewed in a timely and commercially beneficial manner
- Maintain, manage and grow spend in targeted renewals
- Working with the Cloud Services management to ensure metrics meet required standard
- Dealing with sub-contractors and 3rd parties
- On-going administration of existing and renewal of contracts
- Liaising with internal departments to confirm vital contract information
- Use of internal tools for account management and order processing
- General administration responsibilities to support sales and business development departments.
- Establishing and developing peer to peer relationships within key vendors
- Attend BDM sales meetings when needed
- Understanding of cost models across all services
- Feedback on any operational issues that are preventing the continued growth and improvement of associated services.
- Support Head of Cloud Services in day to day tasks
- Quote generation for renewal of contracts
- Liaise with suppliers for ordering of any 3rd party services
- Responsible for vendor toolsets and administrative processes where needed
- Management of contract / quotation queries
- Provide feedback and openly embrace the future introduction of any additional vendors or services that are closely associated with existing activity
- Any additional activity as directed by senior management
- Understanding of value added reseller environment beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Must be well presented and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales
- Previous administration experience in a similar role is preferable
- You must be a strong communicator able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
- Highly enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve targets
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively including urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
- Methodical approach and will for team to succeed and be at the forefront of developing and improving existing services
- Attention to detail and the ability to respond to requests swiftly are critical for this role
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
CDW prides itself on being ‘People Who Get IT’ and ‘People who get People’. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.