Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Providing a high level of administrative support, mainly for Sales Directors and at times support the wider teams.
- Working collaboratively with Executive Assistant and the Team Leaders to ensure that the teams function without issues and the workload is shared when needed.
- Management of all incoming/outgoing communication for the Directors by filtering, directing to others and responding as appropriate. Managing verbal lines of communication, email and video conferencing
- Coordinate internal and external newsletters and other regular updates for Sales
- Coordinating diaries to ensure good time management of the Directors, engaging with other stakeholders, prioritising appointments and managing holidays across the teams
- Assisting the Executive Assistant with the organisation of events and conferences
- Manage sensitive and confidential data, reports, presentations and documents, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to meet necessary requirements
- Ensure effective administrative support across; room bookings, venue management, travel arrangements (overseas and domestic), organising customer meetings and dinners and expense management
- Coordinate office and desk moves with facilities, including IT equipment and on-boarding
- Agree and distribute meeting agendas to attendees in good time. Attend meetings taking minutes and following up on actions ensuring all completed or escalated. Navigate through minutes of board meetings and be able to apply to business process and activity and follow up events/meetings
- Partner with other Team Assistants/EAs in CDW and externally, to ensure effective management and organisation of Customer, Partners and Senior Leadership Meetings
- Organise, interpret and prepare high quality reports and presentations and stay up to date on policy updates for meetings / business reporting requirements and board reports
- Proactively develop and facilitate effective team working and relationships within own team and wider organisation to enable optimal personal and business effectiveness
- Collaborate across teams to organise workshops and events, making suggestions and input as required to ensure the events are a success
- Manage stationery orders to meet requirements liaising with procurement to ensure best supplier agreement and costs
- Deliver projects on an ad hoc basis as requested
What you need to succeed:
- Experience working in a fast paced, demanding and challenging Team Support role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and strong IT skills are required, particularly Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Collaboration and Productivity tools
- High standard of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- Ideally supported Director or wider team members in a busy varied role
Nice to have:
• Ability to proactively identify key issues, think ahead, anticipate needs and use judgement to adapt solutions to meet situational needs
• A self-confident individual with a positive work ethic
• A team player that can remain calm under pressure and within a busy environment
• A flexible and proactive professional, who is comfortable using own initiative
• Highly driven and with an ability to manage confidential and sensitive issues in an appropriate manner
• Strong time management skills, with an ability to prioritise under pressure and multitask effectively
• Act as a role model, displaying a positive enthusiastic, can-do approach under pressure
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.