The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Manager consults with business and Coworker Success (HR) leaders in the UK to develop and execute holistic and integrated diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategies intended to achieve our DEI objectives, both short and long term. This role requires an individual who can act as a senior advisor to the business, building and executing integrated DEI solutions that support the organization’s unique business needs, culture, and objectives. This cross-disciplinary role will be responsible for working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to the UK ELT leaders, and other business leaders plus Coworker Success, PPM/Marketing/Communications, Sales, ITS, etc.
What you'll do:
What you need to succeed:
- Manage Business Resource Groups (BRG) and other coworker resource networks by providing insight and guidance to enhance coworker engagement in fostering inclusion and diversity throughout the organization.
- Develop, manage, implement and evaluate strategy, processes and guidelines that facilitate growth and effectiveness of the BRGs.
- Build a strategy to facilitate the development of BRG leaders, create a talent pipeline and provide opportunities for exposure.
- Guide BRG leaders and monitor the execution of BRG strategic plans, priorities, budgets and logistical programming to ensure integrity and alignment with key focus areas and corporate objectives.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to the BRG leaders and executive sponsors.
- Provide recommendations for inclusion opportunities leveraging available Coworker Services resources and subject matter experts.
- Develop and implement targeted communications in partnership with Mgr, DEI Advancement and local UK business stakeholders to build engagement and support CDW’s DEI brand within the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with internal departments such as Business Diversity, Social Impact and other business teams (Sales, ITS, PPM/Marketing) to execute on specific ESG related initiatives.
- Provide analysis and insights to senior leadership on DEI Global Strategy. Monitor, track and record progress.
- Identify process improvements that will streamline efforts and improve quality of service.
- Write and contribute to informative and compelling externally facing communication materials, including talking points, fact sheets, website copy, social media, and leadership communications; ensure that all communication content meets CDW brand guidelines
- Generate ideas for media outreach and pitch efforts to increase visibility and understanding of CDW’s DEI Global Strategy and brand
- Foster strong, lasting relationships with strategic partners in the professional, educational and civic arenas that target diverse talent pools in support of corporate talent management objectives and growth strategy.
- Manage resources to support planning and executing various diversity and inclusion events and initiatives.
- Deliver updates for Recurring Inclusion Update meetings
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar
- 3 years of relevant experience in an HR or DEI related field or 2 years of business management experience
- Familiarity with diversity and inclusion practices including valuing DEI, recruiting, awareness building and training, cross-cultural relations, organizational metrics and program management.
- Exposure to talent management, leadership development, Broadbase communication and strategic planning.