Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What you’ll do:
- Change Management across a portfolio of projects by carrying out change impact assessments, developing and driving the business, people, systems, process change as identified
- Support the transformational change agenda, by coaching and supporting colleagues to deliver change in their business unit
- Facilitate workshops and planning sessions to understand business context and solutions delivery
- Follow and deliver specific projects as part of the Business Transformation portfolio, using standard methodologies and frameworks
- Ensuring Project Delivery governance is followed and help to define/optimise delivery standards and processes
- Stakeholder engagement and management across CDW, UK and International
- Use creative and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on supporting the teams through changes and achieving the best outcomes
- Coach, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within projects
- Actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across the organisation.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years in a Project Management role
- Experience of either working as part of a TMO/PMO and in a business transformation context
- Good understanding of project management methodologies, frameworks, processes, tools and industry best practices – Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, MSP
- Experience of leading change strategies using recognised approaches such as the 7Rs, ADKAR, etc
- Experience in leveraging tools to enable project management, issue tracking and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to stakeholders as required; ability to write concisely and in a compelling way
- Excellent at managing upwards and outwards, with the ability to bring stakeholders ‘on the journey’
- Working experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent planning and task management skills
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops and program planning sessions
- Experienced in key areas of business analysis including requirements elicitation, situation analysis, use case development, process mapping, process evaluation, benefits mapping etc
- Experience of working with business stakeholders across multiple businesses, markets and support functions
Nice to have:
- Self-driven, doesn’t require micro management.
- Articulate and credible
- Excellent organisational skills inlcuding attention to details, multi-tasking skills and time management skills
- Positive attitude and influence to others
- Fast learner and able to adapt to new ways of working and keep abreast of current industry trends and practice
- Excellent communicator in all forms to key stakeholders
- Able to achieve potential, stay inspired and motivated
- Able to drive an individual plan based on business strategy
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.