Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers across the EMEA and APAC regions.
As an integral part of the Corporate Sales Team, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining a long term relationship with customers and maximising sales opportunities within them.
What you’ll do
- Own gross profit targets and other sales metrics
- Schedule meetings and engage with customers
- Build an understanding of the customer landscape, competitors and frameworks
- Align closely with Sales Support and other CDW departments to deliver effective level of service to client
- Champion the customer/client at all levels internally
- Build new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for effective on-boarding of new clients
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients while generating new business
- Write business plans for all key clients
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Work in alignment with relevant vendors & partners
What you’ll need to succeed
Who we are
- Proven IT Account Management or Territory Sales experience
- A demonstrable background in being successful
- Experience building relationships with a 'best outcome' focus
- Ability to grasp business complexities
- Work well in a team environment as well as proactively on own
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and looking for challenge
- A proactive thinker who can resolve conflicts
- Ability to resolve conflict
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.